Your cleaning and hygiene partner in the smallgoods industry for cleaning and sanitation services
We work with many food manufacturing plants to help maintain or restore brand integrity, maintain product quality, boost profitability, and minimise harm to employees and end consumers. We do this by providing customised cleaning and hygiene brand protection programs.
Our experience in the smallgoods industry for cleaning and sanitation
Our experience means we truly understand your challenges. We know many smallgoods industry producers are experiencing pressures and challenges in the supply chain of their products, including:
- increasing demand for goods from international and domestic markets
- increasing demands to improve environmental sustainability targets and reduce water and electricity usage
- meeting everchanging and demanding compliance requirements to ensure safety and quality of goods produced
- pressures to decrease plant costs and increase efficiencies
- pressures to reduce environmental impacts through waste, water, chemicals and electricity
- the constant threat of cross-contamination and build up of bacteria
- the ongoing pressure to consistently supply the best product possible to customers
- protecting your brand in the era of social media and the 24/7 news cycle
Let us help you survive the challenges and thrive
We can guide you in improving your smallgoods plant by implementing economical, efficient and innovative approaches to your cleaning and hygiene programs.
You’ll find we’re so much more than a third party external service provider. We’ll become your valuable business partner. Our team will develop insight into operational challenges and your key performance indicators so we can provide solutions that assist you to achieve your organisational targets.
By taking this approach, we ensure your site is always AUDIT READY – giving you peace of mind.